We are Authorized Dealer of Policab in Udaipur
In 1964, Late Thakurdas Jaisinghani had established 'Sind Electric Stores', which dealt in various electrical products including fans, lighting, switches, and wires. Subsequently, the family business was managed from 1968 by Girdhari T. Jaisinghani, Inder T. Jaisinghani, Ajay T. Jaisinghani and Ramesh T. Jaisinghani being sons of Late Thakurdas Jaisinghani. The family founded a partnership firm in the name of 'Thakur Industries' under the Indian Partnership Act, 1932. Subsequently, the partners of 'Thakur Industries' entered into a lease agreement with MIDC in 1975 in respect of a parcel of land at Andheri, Mumbai for the purposes of setting up a factory for manufacturing cables and wires which was in operation until 1984. In 1983, 'Polycab Industries', a partnership firm founded by Girdhari T. Jaisinghani, Inder T. Jaisinghani, Ajay T. Jaisinghani and Ramesh T. Jaisinghani, was registered as a small scale industrial unit by the Directorate of Industries, Government of Gujarat in respect of a factory located at Halol for manufacturing/processing activity of 'PVC insulated wires and cables, copper and aluminum and bare copper wire.